UC Davis is pleased to offer tours for large groups of 15 or more guests during the academic year, October-June. As part of our academic mission, campus tours are free for school groups and organizations bringing students as part of an educational outing. Other groups are welcome to request private group tours for a nominal fee. Reservations will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Elementary school tours are offered through other departments on campus.
Due to COVID-19 safety protocols, space is limited. To ensure the safety of our campus community and guests, the following requirement must be met by all attending the tour if your request is approved.
- All visitors to campus must follow the same set of personal protection practices required for students, staff, academics and others.
- Visitors are required to complete a Daily Symptom Survey prior to entering facilities on campus.
- Face coverings are required indoors for everyone, regardless of vaccination status. Unvaccinated people must also wear face coverings outdoors in crowded spaces.
- November 11 - Veterans Day
- November 24-25 - Thanksgiving Break
- December 10-January 6 - Winter Break
- January 16 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 20, - President's Day
- March 31 - Cesar Chavez Day
- May 29 - Memorial Day
- June 19 - Juneteenth Holiday
- July 4 - Independence Day
- September 4 - Labor Day